Sunday, August 21, 2011

Socialite Dreams Blog Make-up Challenge

I mentioned in a previous post about my make-up obsession so it's probably no surprise that I follow many beauty blogs. One in particular is Socialite Dreams blog by Vonnie.  For the past couple of months she has had a FOTD (face of the day) challenge where she posts photos of celebrities.  The challenge is to recreate the make-up look.  It's a really fun and cool idea!  It has allowed me to play around with bold and colorful looks that I love but am unable to wear to work so I've thoroughly enjoyed it .  Since I'm and aspiring MUA, it's also allowed me to hone my make-up application skills.  Some of the celebrities featured were Solange, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Amber Rose just to name a few.

I chose to recreate looks by Rihanna, Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian.  You can see the results below.










So how did I do??

Til next time....
*Deuces*
Que

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Uni-QUE-lyMe
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.