Thursday, October 21, 2010

V-103 hosts the 2010 Fall Trunk Show



I've been MIA for a few days...sorry!  I've got finals this week so it's been pretty hectic but I'm back!  So I want to talk about my weekend because it was pretty busy but I had a wonderful time.  Let me fill you in on the weekends happenings.

A local radio station hosted a trunk show which showcased local boutiques and artists in the metro atlanta area. The event was held at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead hotel and true to form women and men came out to shop!

There seemed to me more boutiques showcasing jewelry than anything else but clothing, shoes, bags  and body care were represented as well.  I enjoyed the event but here is what I observed; everything looked the same.  I went from booth to booth and the clothes were very similar in nature, as was the jewelry and shoes.  I don't know about you but I like being Uni-QUE so I wasn't terribly impressed with the selections.

However with that said there were a handful of shops that I really liked. I'm going to do a separate post for them so they get the credit they deserve.  Stay tuned.......

Did anyone else attend this event?  If so, I'd love to hear what you thought about it.

Until next time...
*deuces*
Que

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Uni-QUE-lyMe
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.