Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Travel Wednesdays


I woke up this morning put on my two piece bikini and walked out to this stunning view of the Mayan Riviera. This is going to be a glorious day!  The sun is shining, there's a breeze from the ocean and I'm totally relaxed.  I plan to have a seat under that tiki hut and order a mimosa or two :) and mingle with the other guests for a while.  After that I'll head to one of those cabanas sitting right along the beach and marvel at the beauty of aqua blue waters, white sand and the smell of salt water. 


I badly wanted to lay out on the beach but my skin and the sun are enemies.  But I  wanted that sun-kissed glow so I told her, my skin, "only 20 minutes, I promise."  She was reluctant, reminding me of the many times the sun had burnt her but she finally conceded, "20 minutes and not a second more!".  I'm happy, I love the feel of sand, an excellent exfoliator by the way.  But anywho,  I kept my word and laid out for 20 minutes and now I'm off to find a local to hip me to the best places to shop and eat.  


I had been told about this cool cafe, Ah Cacao Chocolate Cafe, that specializes in chocolate.  They serve coffee, desserts and ice cream. I'm a lover of sweets so it was the perfect spot to satisfy my afternoon sweets fix.  But not only that, I got to satisfy my shopping addiction as well since they also have a selection of chocolate face creams, candles and lotions.  OMG, chocolate lotion.....DIVINE!  This day is turning out to be better than I expected. 


Suddenly, I hear my name being called and I'm thinking who could possibly know me....I'm in Mexico!  So I just ignore it figuring they must be talking to someone else but they call my name about 3 more times their voice getting louder each time.  So I finally turn to look and it's my boss with a puzzled look on his face.  He say's "I've been standing here for about 2 minutes calling your name, did you print the report I asked you for?" 

I turn back to see the gorgeous Mayan Riviera screensaver on my computer. Dang! I've got to stop daydreaming at work!  


Where did you go today?

*deuces*
 Que

No comments:

Post a Comment